Friday, August 7, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

Join the Get Slim Contest and change your life while winning great prizes! Just like Slim, it’s easy to take part in the contest. Simply register, provide your measurements, a photo, and start using Bios Life Slim™!

The Get Slim Challenge will be ongoing and winners will be selected at the end of each quarter and six month period. Participants can join at anytime. Your 90 and/or 180 days will run based on the date you joined the Challenge. Your results will be compared with participants who end their period in the same quarter and six month period.


The Prizes!
90 Day Challenge

- One 1st Place Winner - $5,000
- Two 2nd Place Winners - $2,500
- Five 3rd Place Winners - $1,000
- Sixteen Honorable Mentions - $500 Product Credit

180 Day Challenge
- One 1st Place Winner - $15,000
- Two 2nd Place Winners - $10,000
- Three 3rd Place Winners - $5,000
- Sixteen Honorable Mentions - $1000 Product Credit

Please contact me with the details on how to get started on the Get Slim Challenge. Also anyone who is interested in personal training to go along with this challenge contact me as well. Anyone who hires me as there personal trainer to go along with this program is going to have a huge advantage over the competition. I have seen the results and I know we can win!!

Below are the finalist for June. Take a look!

Scott Wiggins

“At 255 pounds, I felt sluggish and lifeless,” said Get Slim Challenge finalist Scott Wiggins. “I had reached the point in my life where I was fed up with being heavy. I often avoided mirrors and my clothes didn’t fit well. I wasn’t motivated and my weight always seemed my excuse for not living life.”

Scott was constantly overeating due to stress but he finally decided it was time for a slimmer, happier and more fulfilling life. He gave Bios Life Slim a try and was able to lose 23 pounds in only 90 days!

“After using Slim two to three times a day for 90 days and making a commitment to myself to live the Slim lifestyle, I feel more fit and excited for each new day! Now I have more energy, greater focus, and better appreciation for living healthy and being fit.”

Scott added, “I’m more engaged with life, participating in a myriad of sports and taking my family on trips I wouldn’t have done before. Because I have more energy, I’ve been able to connect with my children through outdoor activities such as biking, hiking and Frisbee golf.”

“Slim helped satisfy my hunger, cravings, reducing my binge eating and getting the exercise recommended in the Slim Lifestyle guidelines has helped me reduce the stress in my life,” he said.

Scott is excited about life again and he shares his confidence and increased self-esteem. “As I continued to drink Slim, I began seeing the inches disappear and then the scale begin to go down. I have had the most fun pulling out clothes that I have not worn for a couple of years only to have them fit better than when I bought them. I feel more confident and I also enjoy my wife looking at me again like we were newlyweds.”

Scott urges everyone to try Slim. “Try it for at least a month and commit to it. Don’t let the weight continue to be an anchor in your life. I feel fantastic now thanks to Slim!”


Gilbert Mena

Suffering from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, Gilbert Mena was concerned with his health, especially with a family history of obesity, type 2 diabetes and heart disease. For the past 90 days, Gilbert committed himself to drinking Slim and was able to achieve a great body transformation! By losing most of his abdominal fat, Gilbert is decreasing his risk for heart disease and with the help of Slim he hopes to live a longer life.

“After drinking Slim, my blood pressure has dropped to the normal healthy range as well as my glucose levels and I have more energy. The Get Slim Challenge is a great opportunity for someone to improve their eating habits and to become healthier and now I’ll hopefully live longer,” he said.

Slim has helped Gilbert to make better decisions when it comes to food and exercise. “Slim helped to

curb my cravings for unhealthy foods and sweets, and has become a lifestyle changing habit for me. Soon after I saw the progress I made, I began choosing more physical activities like riding my bike to work several times a week. I may not have lost a lot of weight very quickly but my life has changed and I know that it is just a matter of time before I look and feel exactly how I want, thanks to Slim!”

Gilbert emphasized, “Slim is a great product! Unlike many other weight loss supplements out there, it doesn’t contain unhealthy chemicals and Slim has helped me be more active, leading me to a more fulfilling life!”


Teresa Winters

Since she was a teenager, Teresa Winters struggled to lose weight despite her countless attempts to diet and exercise. At age 47, she decided to use her competitive spirit to her advantage and joined the Get Slim Challenge as a motivation to keep her on track with her weight loss. It’s no surprise that with the help of Slim she lost 30 pounds in only 90 days!

“I perform better if there is a challenge to meet. I have found that drinking Bios Life Slim has been the easiest weight loss program I have ever tried and I have tried them all! Slim helps me to not feel hungry and I no longer think about food all the time,” she said.

Teresa shares how Slim has improved her quality of life. “I have much more energy now and I feel better about myself. I’m proud that I have found a plan that works for me. My story reflects the struggles of most

American women. We’re always looking for some help when it comes to weight control. The girth of the nation is increasing and I’m proof that there is a product that can stem the tide!”

Teresa is taking Slim to the next level and since she has been so successful with her weight loss, she became a Franchise Owner and has been trained by her sponsor Cheryl Straub.

“I wanted to get the weight off and I have lost weight with Slim. People stop me and ask, “Have you lost weight?” It’s the perfect segue into telling a potential client about Slim. I’m spreading the word to others who desire to improve their health. I’m thankful to Cheryl Straub and her availability to answer my questions about Slim. Slim is easy to use and effective if taken consistently.”


Tyson Chamberlain

Raised in the Polynesian culture, Tyson Chamberlain explained that food plays a big part in his family tradition and he was always referred to as the “big” guy throughout his life. At 340 pounds, Tyson was tired of the stereotype and wanted to improve his eating habits and have a healthier life.

“I finally woke up one morning and I could barely get myself out of bed and I broke down crying in front of the mirror. I told myself: ‘No more magic pills, no more “I’ll start on Monday,” no more eating food just to eat, and no more excuses about how I’m Polynesian. I then started to eat healthier and to exercise. I was able to get down to 290 pounds in four months but then I hit a plateau and I couldn’t get past that no matter what I tried. I was frustrated and I almost gave up again until my wife introduced me to Bios Life Slim,” Tyson said.

After his wife introduced him to Slim, he researched the website and read former Get Slim Challenge winners’ testimonials and was ready to try it for himself. He was able to lose 43 pounds in only three months!

“Slim helps me get through my workouts and gives me the extra push to finish one or two more extra weight lift reps. I love the extra energy I get from using Slim and how much better I feel overall. I had quick results drinking Slim and I don’t have the desire to splurge and eat whatever I want anymore.”

He emphasized, “I used to think that because I’m Samoan, I should be content with weighing about 290 pounds but I look at food a lot different now and I have a better understanding about food, dieting and working out. Slim has helped me discover that I can do this and I can change my life. Not just physically but mentally too. All I did to lose the weight was to incorporate Slim three times a day, 15 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also hit the gym four to five times a week. With the help of Slim, you have no reason to delay your own journey to success!”


Maria Almengor

When Maria Almengor’s travel agency business went out of business last October, she decided to take some time off and decided to stay home for a few months before looking for another job opportunity. With her free time, she had an increased appetite and couldn’t stop eating. Her family hinted that she was gaining a few pounds but reality only hit her when she saw herself in a picture taken during Christmas time.

“I had my family over at Christmas but my daughter only sent me the pictures on January 25th and I couldn’t believe how much weight I had gained! First, I thought there was something wrong with her camera but then I realized I needed it to take action,” Maria said.

After researching online for colon cleansing products, she found Franchise Owner Prudencio Ramirez and started using ClearStart and then Bios Life Slim.

Joining the Get Slim Challenge in March, Maria was able to lose 19 pounds and two dress sizes!

“I feel great now! I never want to go back to how I was. I was a size 18 and now I’m a size 12/14. Slim really works but you have to commit yourself to drink it every day. I don’t get as hungry anymore. I drink Slim twice a day, 15 minutes before my lunch and my dinner. I also make sure to eat a light dinner. It’s so nice to try on clothes that fit me!”

She added, “I recently went to a family party and everybody told me, “Wow, Maria you look great! What are you doing?” It feels good to hear that from people and I’ve gained back my confidence.”

“We’ve had a treadmill for the past eight years and nobody in my family has ever used it. Slim gives me energy and I’ve been using it every day for at least 20 minutes for the past three months. My husband was so impressed with my levels of energy that he said, ‘Wow, this product really works!’ If I can do it, anyone can!”


Carl Pellillo

After he had two coronary artery bypass surgeries, Carl Pellilo’s wife was desperately looking for a solution to improve her husband’s health. It was her sister— Franchise Owner Donna Bryant, that suggested Carl start drinking Slim and enter the Get Slim Challenge to motivate him.

“My sister-in-law gave me my first container of Slim as a birthday gift and since I’ve been drinking Slim I have been able to lose 23 pounds so far, I have more energy, and I no longer have shortness of breath,” Carl said.

He added, “Before Slim, I didn’t have energy to exercise and that plays an important part for my health since I have had two bypass surgeries. Slim absolutely works and everyone should try it!”

At age 63, Carl is feeling younger and has more energy than ever! “I feel and look great! I’d like to say thanks to Donna for introducing me to Slim. She believes in all the Unicity products and now I know for myself that Slim works. When I started I weighed 220 pounds and now I’m down to 197 and I hope to drop to 180 pounds as I continue with the 180-day challenge! Both my family doctor and my cardiologist are very happy with my results at this time.”

Nadia Hikert

Before Slim, Nadia Hikert was suffering from high blood sugar, fatigue and increased appetite. After three months of drinking Slim, Nadia dropped 25 pounds and now she is proud of waking up early in the morning full of energy and ready to start her yoga class.

“Slim gives me energy and I don’t feel like I’m starving. My blood sugar levels went down as well as my cholesterol. I’m the proof that Slim does work! Slim has helped me change my eating habits. Now I don’t crave food late at night and I eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies.”

Nadia said Slim not only helped her lose weight but gave her life back. “I feel happy now and my friends and my family are very impressed with my results. I noticed that losing the weight has improved the relationship with my husband. Slim has helped me

focus on improving my health. My mom died at age 49 and I’m 50 now and I was scared to die and not see my grandchildren. Life is short and it’s important to take care of myself and my health to prolong my days with my husband and my children.”

As a Bios Life Franchise Owner, Nadia does not miss an opportunity to introduce Slim to others. “Slim is a natural product with no side effects, very handy and I’m the proof that it works. I don’t keep this secret from my friends and family and I always show my before and after pictures to share my success with them.”


Jorge Lavayen

Four years ago, Jorge Lavayen got a job at a 7-Eleven store and started to drink an excessive amount of soda, slurpees or anything with lots of sugar and caffeine to keep him awake since he would work 12-hour shifts. He then got married and there was no time to exercise. Jorge was shocked when he realized he had gained about 80 pounds. Jorge was ready to begin a new chapter of his life and after reading Ryan Barnett’s story, he was inspired and motivated to join the Get Slim Challenge.

“Before Slim, I was always tired and I had no energy. I was depressed that I had to buy bigger size clothes because nothing that I had would fit me. After reading Ryan’s story, I decided to drink Slim. After drinking Slim, I was amazed that I no longer craved sugar!”

He added, “I started to lose weight fast and then I knew it was possible for me to turn my life around.

Before Slim, I didn’t think there was any product out there that could work for me to help with weight loss. Slim really works and I was a size 46-48 and now I can fit into pants that are size 38.”

Jorge recommends Slim to anyone who is serious about weight loss. “Believe it or not, Slim really works! The only way to find it is drinking it! If you drink it, you’ll see results immediately!”



No comments: