Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fat Burning

I have been doing a little study of my own on fat burning workouts. I have found one that has worked very well for a couple of people that I am working with. What I have found is that a mixture of a certain type of weight training mixed with interval style cardio yields great results. I tested the body fat yesterday on 2 of my trainees to find astounding results.

The first trainee boasted a 7% reduction in body fat while gaining almost 9 pounds of muscle which has essentially created a fat burning machine. I want to add that this is not a person who just started working out. This person had actually been working out and had reached a plateau.

The second trainee lost 11 pounds of fat and gained 8 pounds of muscle in just over 4 weeks!! The total percentage of body fat lost was 4.5 % in the same 4 weeks. These are amazing results.

If you would like to know more about how this is done please feel free to see me at the gym.

Jim Wheaton
Jim's Gym
1600 Cedar St
Elmira NY 14904
607-398-7127

No comments: