Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Personal Training

I wanted to take a few minutes to explain the benefits of a personal trainer. Many of you may not know that I offer personal training lessons for an extra charge. I try not to push this, but would simply like to share with you the benefits.

When you purchase a personal training package you will get a customized program that is geared toward your goals. This program will constantly change to ensure that your body does not adapt and get used to your workout. My programs are results driven. I have been involved in the fitness business for 14 years and have trained people from all walks of life with a wide array of goals. I will also work closely with you on your nutrition as well. We will track your progress using bodyfat analysis and measurements.

If you are looking for that edge, need someone to push you or simply like the idea of having a personal trainer to take away all the guess work then my programs are for you.

If interested in pricing etc. feel free to contact me at the gym.

To Your Health,
Jim Wheaton
Jim's Gym
1600 Cedar St.
Elmira NY 14904
607-398-7127

No comments: